Infant + Toddler Sleep Bundle
Get the Infant Sleep Foundations eCourse + Toddler Sleep Foundations: Transitions Rooted in Connection for a discounted price!
With this bundle, you will get access to the following courses, so that you will have all of the information you need to support your child's sleep as they grow:
Infant Sleep Foundations
This self-paced course is perfect for you if you want to learn how to support your child's sleep in a respectful way that validates your instincts. This is a self-paced, evidence-based course that will cover:
- Lifestyle & culture
- Building your village
- Biologically-informed infant sleep patterns- What is "normal"?
- Understanding sleep science
- Creating the perfect sleep environment
- Nutrition, breastfeeding, & night weaning
- Sleep associations
- Nap transitions
- Temperament & how it impacts sleep
- The importance of rhythms and routines
- Understanding sleep training, how it works, and potential risks
- Common sleep interrupters, challenges, and respectful solutions
- Returning to work
You will get access to video content that covers all of these topics as well as additional handouts with more detailed information to explore further and help you meet your goals. This course is geared towards ages 0-18 months, but is most applicable to infants under 12 months.
Toddler Sleep Foundations: Attachment-Based Transitions
Are you struggling with getting your toddler to bed or having nighttime challenges? Do you want to approach nighttime changes in a way that is respectful and puts your relationship with your child as the priority? If so, this course is perfect for you! This course is designed to help you better understand your toddler's emotion and sleep needs, how to set loving limits and create routines that work for the entire family, and how to shift patterns that are no longer working for you. This course is attachment and relationship-focused, with the emphasis always being on connection instead of separation. Find a sleep solution that feels right to you and validates your intuition! We will cover:
- Understanding & supporting your child's big emotions
- Understanding attachment
- Setting loving boundaries & limits
- What is "normal" toddler sleep anyway?
- Foundations of sleep
- Common bedtime battles
- When separation is too much to bear
- Setting up connected routines, schedules, and environments that optimize your child's ability to sleep
- Preparing to make changes
- Navigating nap transitions
- Night weaning
- How to shift patterns that no longer work for you
- Transitioning to a room and/or bed
- Navigating night time fears
- Early rises & split nights
- Sensory processing & sleep
- Sibling transitions
All of these topics are covered in a holistic and comprehensive way that allow you to set goals and make decisions that are right for your family and your unique child. If you are looking for a one-size-fits-all approach, this is NOT the course for you! Our children are much too complex for that! This course will empower you to be your child's "answer", to meet all of their needs, and do so in a loving way that works for the entire family unit while optimizing sleep for everyone!
*This course is designed for ages 12 months- 5 years old.
Hi, I’m Taylor. I’m an occupational therapist turned Postpartum Wellness Coach and Certified Baby-Led Sleep & Well-being Specialist. I'm a first-time mom of a spunky two-year old daughter. Going through my own journey of pregnancy, childbirth, and becoming a mother, I began to understand the major need for better quality, comprehensive health and wellness services for mothers. I became passionate about learning everything I could about pregnancy, postpartum recovery, motherhood, and infant sleep with a desire to help mothers navigate this beautiful, but challenging, journey. My vision is to empower mamas with evidence-based information so that they can make informed decisions that validate their instincts.